Tokenizing healthcare by leveraging the power of Defi and blockchain. Empowering patients by enabling them to access, have ownership of and monetize their clinical records, while also offering a Defi protocol for covering medical-based financial obligations.
MedicalVeda seeks to address the modern-day challenges faced by the health care industry. It leverages innovative technologies such as Blockchain, Defi, Artificial Intelligence and Smart Contracts. Medical Veda decentralizes the access to and ownership of medical records while presenting patients with a scalable, eminently compatible, secure and interoperable platform. In addition, it allows patients and medical practitioners to get seamless lending solution for their medical-related financial needs.
We strive to create an ecosystem where patients are the true owners of their clinical record and can access this information at anytime, anywhere. We envision to contribute to the world’s health and medical industry by creating an ecosystem that would make the patient’s health data record process distributed through a decentralized blockchain so that anyone can get access to their medical record without having to go through the bureaucratic hassles.
Medical Veda aims to be the world’s leading open-source health ecosystem for enabling decentralized ownership of patient data while enabling all industry players to get permissioned access to this data in a seamless, secure and instant manner.
We strive to enable patients to have access to capital required for treatment anytime, anywhere.
Veda Health Portal
A modern-age Defi protocol enabling decentralized p2p lending for the health care industry. Medfin Veda Defi allows anyone (be a patient needing funds for a medical procedure or a medical practitioner who requires capital for his business expansion) providing them with immediate access to funds.
Health records and data
- Restrictive database that are accessible to respective hospital only
- Medical data is fragmented in different systems
- Users can’t access and control their data
- A distributed system accessible for all authorised health care institutes
- Medical data is distributed and yet accessible through a single window
- Users can access and control their data
- Centralized database are prone to hacks
- No mechanism for checking authenticity of counterfeit products
- Prescription frauds
- Decentralized blockchain based database
- Blockchain based traceability and provenance
- All data e.g. drugs prescription is immutable on blockchain ensuring free from fraud medication
- Patients can’t access second-opinion because of restrictive information exchange
- Counterfeit drugs can result in significant harmful effects on patient’s health
- Access enabled not only for health care systems but also for the
- Medical Veda provides a dedicated explorer to check for authenticity of a product
Medical and Health Care Service Issues
- Lack of transparency in patient admission
- Outdated system for payments
- Deal breaching
- Time consuming initial diagnosis
- Transparent admission information
- P2P, secured, instant payments
- Deal secured by Smart Contracts
- Seamless Initial diagnostic enabled by bots and online consultation
- The traditional lending process is slow and is not in line for emergencies
- Lack of access to capital required for expensive medical procedures
- Third parties and intermediaries, e.g. banks, charge a hefty commission fee, resulting in higher interest rates
- Veda Defi Lending is almost instantaneous. The movement a lender accepts your lending request, a smart contract is created to lockup the collateral and issue funds.
- By offering P2P lending, Veda Defi Lending ensures liquidity and easy conversion to fiat currencies.
- Disintermediation within the Veda Platform eliminates third party costs and consequently help in lower interest rates.
At MedicalVeda, the leadership team has devised a concrete plan whereby they have listed the milestones that are already achieved and goals that are to be completed in the coming months and years. While at one end this roadmap helps the founding body to have clear deadline and deliverables, it also gives the community an overall blueprint of the development plans and milestones.
This chart explains how the proceeds raised from the token sale activity will be utilized
- 60% - Public Sale - IEO
- 12.5% - Team and founder, adviser & partners
- 25% - Reserve fund
- 10% - Marketing fund
- 2.5% - Bounty end events
The graph on below illustrates the token allocation
- 40% - Platform Development
- 20% - Recruitment And Compensation
- 30% - Marketing and Media
- 10% - Legal Cost
Our team combines the best of both world, industry veterans
from banking and financial institutions and experts from blockchain and fintech.